
So, Evan's hair was getting WAY too long. People kept saying to me, "Oh, your daughter is so cute!". I think to myself, "Really, if I had a daughter, would I dress her in dinosaurs???" But I of course being the non-confrontational person I am would say, "Thanks..." So I thought it was high time we got his hair cut. We went down to Kansas City for the weekend to visit family and we actually went to the same barber that gave Jeremy his first hair cut! I was interested to see how Evan would handle somebody cutting his hair, but as you can see...
He was totally content..........The secret?

"Finding Nemo".
He's watching it on the laptop.
And now he looks like a boy!
I love it! For the first time I see some of Jeremy in him! So cute, I can't wait for Riley's first hair cut...I bet he can though. If he's anything like his mom he won't have hair till he's like five...
ReplyDeleteWow, that barber is quite the family tradition. I wonder if he knew what he was getting into like 30 years ago? Darling pictures, by the way! =)
ReplyDelete